Sunday, February 14, 2010

chatroulette.com



Last night I went to the SMU v. Ole Miss hockey game (we won in overtime shootout which was saweeet!...the rest of the game sucked though-not enough FIGHTING!). Went to GLORIAS for some margs and a little dinner. Throughout the meal my buddy keeps texting me...
   Come over! We're playing this awesome game! (He wouldn't tell me the name of the game but eluded it was a drinking game...) SOLD. 
I arrive at their apartment and don't see any game pieces (minus a bobit). "You guys brought me over her to play BOPIT!?" They laughed and told me to sit down on the couch. I'm sitting between friend one and friend two curios to see what game we're going to play on a computer (lame I thought). They gave me a pair of sunglasses to put on because it "makes the game more fun". I'm greeted by a face on the computer, it's a live video image and they are waving...don't know this person. Then it switches to a group of guys who are looking at me... my friends encourage me to play bopit...that way the strangers are more engaged and talk to you, or just watch you (creepily). So this game they brought me over is not bad actually, surprisingly fun! If you like the person you're talking to you can keep talking, if you don't like them you click the "next" button. I didn't take offense if they switched, just kind of chuckled. My favorite strangers to talk to were the other lonely bored college students who were playing this game! 

IDEA: advertise on chatroulette.com! It would be a great way to start a viral ad. 



PLAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment