Saturday, February 13, 2010

Patent: SHOWER ART

We all take showers (hopefully) and the majority of us are too familiar with the hair falling out incident. It clings to your fingers, sticks to the walls, and gets in the drain!

options:
a) Leave it there.
b) Let it slide down and clog the drain.
c) Strategically place it on the wall.
d) Make SHOWER ART!

For the past few weeks I've been making designs with my excess hair on the shower walls. Some of them I don't even try and they come out cool!

 Turns out my idea wasn't that original... here is a photo I found on google

(what a PERVE!)

Although, the tiles and colors are not far off from my photo:



So to make it more "ARTLY" I changed the colors in photoshop so it wasn't so yucky looking.




I looked online to see if there were already patents for "shower hair collecting devices"...unfortunately there are...HOWEVER my idea is to have large waterproof post-it like pads that you can stick on your shower wall. For each shower, you get a different color pad with different tile designs and colors. When you take your hair out and stick it to the pad, there you have it SHOWER ART! 

Tagline ideas: 
"Mess up the canvas... not the drain!"
"Mom never said you can't play with your hair!"
"Why play with your food, when you can play with your hair?"
"SHOWER ART...the new rubber ducky"
"Tired of cleaning out those hair clogged drains? try SHOWER ART, disposable artwork and no mess!"
"The best part about SHOWER ART:  keep the shower Art or throw it away (and guess what else gets thrown away?? THE HAIR!)"
"Teaching your kids good clean fun with SHOWER ART"



No comments:

Post a Comment