Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Styrofoam Cups...

I can't wait to live in my own apartment next year because I not only get to re-arrange furniture, but also I  get to put MY paintings up on the walls. I get to pick out vintage table clothes and estate sale tables and mix them all up with my Pollock bean bag and other nonsense! I'm sure my mother is worried because my taste is a little...nontraditional. No worries mom, you don't have to live there! 

On the left we have a solo cup. On the right we have Nate (an SMU ceramic "special" student's) original artwork. 

I purchased 12 of Nate's cups because they are the perfect size and also fun to rearrange and display as sculptures. 

Why not?


Beer Pong anyone? Don't be silly these are PORCELAIN! However, dishwasher and microwave friendly.


I'm not gonna lie... I am a super swift cup stacker. 

No comments:

Post a Comment